- Saturday: Matthew 1-2
Panorama of Matthew Chapters 1-16
- by Elizabeth
- Matthew 1-16 Panorama
- by Stephen III
- inspiration: All the 'begats' and babies being born in Matthew 1
"Wisemen at the Nativity"
- by Amelia
"Nativity in Crayon"
- by Elyanna
- inspiration: The birth of Jesus Christ
"Jesus the Same Yesterday Today and Forever"
- by Stephen Jr.
Palm Tree Geneology
- by Rosemary
- Geneology of Jesus in Matthew 1 and the Teaching of Jesus
- The Genealogy of Jesus is important as it reminds us to consider the birth of this baby Jesus in light of the great Biblical scene and not an isolated incident.
- Jesus is from the line of David.
- Jesus is from the line of Abraham.
- Why Booz, Jeremy, Esaias spelled differently than in the Old Testament?