Luke 17:9,10 — 9 Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. 10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.
- Christ is real and must be faithful witness to no deny His reality in our works.
- In Luke 14:1, Jesus is invited to the Chief Pharisees House
- Because He healed on the Sabaath day, they were 'watching' Jesus.
- Luke 17, is the culmination of chapters 14,15, and 16.
- It is not "Praise me", but "Praise God!"
- Get the whole message.
Verse 9, "Doth he thank that servant?"
- The Gospel and the Christian life is bigger than just you and I.
- There is a grand scheme.