Fallen, but not Finished
Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
- There have been times when we have fallen
- At times we have made mistakes
- At times we have missed God
- God can help us to get up after falling
- If any man was to truly repent, God would grant him forgiveness
- One author said, “Failure is a detour; not a dead-end street.”
- God can keep us from falling
- Proverbs 3:21-23 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: 22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. 23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.