Living an Overcoming Life
- The Sinless of Life
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
- Never Concede to the Enemy
- And Never show him your weakness
- Victory is Guaranteed in Christ.
- “You have to sin a little every day.” Are God’s promises of deliverance from sin and living a sinless life only a mirage? A dangling carrot only to be pursued but never realized in this life?
- The death of the carnal nature.
- Never Compromise with the Enemy
- The devil is a thief, liar and GREAT DECEIEVER!
- The enemy is not to determine the terms of victory—God’s promise is!
- Is the manifestation in this life or the next?? Ro 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- Never factor the ability of the enemy.
- Only factor the will and power of God.
- This is a spiritual battle and unlike any natural battle where the enemy may be stronger than the other side. The side of right and God ALWAYS has the advantage!
- Also never factor our own personal inability! (Romans 4:19)
- Never be slack in God’s Conditions for victory in the battle.